By Tambi Wycoco IINNS NEW YORK – Following the ruling of the UN Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague saying China has “no legal basis” to claim resources in the South China Sea, aka West Philippine Sea, Filipinos in the Greater New York Area converged across the United Nations Headquarters on 1st Avenue […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022