Manhattan — New York-based couple Sal and Josie Ciccotto went to the Philippines for eight days in early June, 2014 to do a humanitarian service in earthquake ravaged Bohol island by providing financial and education supplies to school children. Through the New York Phil-Am Lions Club where Josie serves as vice president, the couple gave cash […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022