By Leani M. Auxilio OSM! Digital Editor In the Philippines, there is an island called Bohol. In this island, purple yam was once abundant. Called ube by Filipinos, the tubers harvested every year by the men in Bohol were always the sweetest, the biggest, and the best in the country. This was, so it was […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022