Mothering Heights Janet B. Villa Plan B [noun]: An alternative plan of action for use if the original plan should fail (Merriam-Webster, m-w.com). “Life,” says Suzy Toronto, “is all about how you handle Plan B.” My life, it turns out, has been pretty much about Plan B’s, about how the best-laid plans got waylaid and […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022