By Marivir R. Montebon New York City — Pleasant and classy. That is the music of Maggie Kresel, a singer-nurse, who hails from Connecticut. It is easy to like or dislike music, just hear the first note, and you will know it. Maggie Kresel’s songs, Let Me Feel and Shall I Wait?, from her […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022