BY MARIVIR MONTEBON Her answers are quick, like staccato. Yoko Matsushita Cano was also looking after her infant child, Arturo (who is just beginning to walk), while doing this OSM! interview. She remains sweet and composed, convincingly typical of Japanese women. Yoko came to the US in 2000 as a student of music. Away from […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022