By Marivir R. Montebon I used to tease my New Yorker friends about the “city of scaffolding.” It’s so much a part of NYC, I don’t think I’ll recognize it without (the scaffold)! Seriously ‘though, I appreciate the diversity. Everyone strives to be respectful, harmonious, and culturally sensitive. New York – As far as Judith […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022