By Ruth Ezra One Saturday afternoon, I was craving for some palitaw. So I made some! I saw how palitaw was being made by my dad when I was a little girl. When he made them, it looked so easy! In addition, he gave me this tip: It is best eaten fresh or on the […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022