By Marivir R. Montebon New York — It was the finest treat Filipinos in the East Coast could ever have for this year, the staging of the novel Noli Me Tangere by Dr. Jose Rizal, into an opera of three acts (Felipe de Leon) in the Big Apple. Deep, moving, and definitely awesome in the […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022