Editor’s Notes By Marivir R. Montebon It has always been an impassioned discussion among journalists – whether journalism could ever become objective. Since my university days, objectivity is quite a cut-throat matter which journalists are confronted with. Objectivity is generally defined as ‘not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts, actual […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022