By Katrina Socco National Programme Coordinator AF3IRM The new militant mother is unfit for patriarchy. She knows her worth beyond paid and unpaid labor. Her parenting is non-feudal. Her children know it is more important to own their own bodies, be true to their spirit-selves than be obedient. The new militant mother wakes her kids […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022