Locally called Apritadang Manok, one of those tomato sauce based stews that was introduced by the Spaniards. At Papa’s Kitchen, it is so delicious, you would love a second serving! This popular Bicolano dish has a distinctive flair at Papa’s Kitchen. Made of taro leaves, cream and milk of coconut, jalapeno peppers, and some […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022