By The International Federation of Journalists New York City – The year 2013 was a deadly year for journalists. About 108 were killed in the line of duty last year, with the Syria as having the most number of fatalities (15), followed by Iraq (13), Pakistan, Philippines, India (10 each country), Somalia (7), and Egypt […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022