New York City — September 21, 2014 will be well-remembered in New York’s history, with the biggest march of about 400,000 people from the upper west side to mid-Manhattan calling the attention of government to enact laws and implement programs that would curb extreme climate changes. The unexpectedly huge turn out was unprecedented worldwide, where about […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022