By Marivir R. Montebon New York City – It’s unsettling, disturbing right from the start. Ninety-minute Office Hour by playwright Julia Cho (Durango, The Language Archive) mirrors the danger of youthful anger and isolation that explodes in violence at school. America is forewarned of its gun violence, broken families, hateful communities, and supremacist mindset as recipe […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022