By Marivir R. Montebon New York – The Philippines continues to be delisted from the USCIS’s H-2A and H-2B Visa program for 2020, the Federal Register reported on January 17, 2020. The USCIS and the Department of Homeland Security, with the concurrence of the Department of State, reserve the right to exclude countries from its […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022