Editor’s Notes By Marivir R. Montebon New York City The Philippine Congress is the bosom of corruption in the Philippines. Governance starts with this legislative body with the creation of laws of the land. Congress is the single largest and most powerful government office, currently holding 289 representatives from congressional districts and 24 senators elected […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022