Coconut Milk 4
By Marivir R. Montebon New York – Kape’t Torta evokes the warmth of home through the aroma of coffee and home-made cupcakes that I have known growing up in my dear grandmother’s old house in Larena. Torta, as we call it, are perfectly baked by the coconut embers of clay ovens – a little moist […]
Kit’s Kitchen By Ruth Ezra our Mango Tapioca Pearls will keep you cool on a warm summer day. You will need: 1 pack of tapioca, cooked 2 cans coconut milk + 1 can condensed milk mixed together mango cubes toasted desiccated coconut Chill before serving.
Whether it’s Gangnam Style or Scooby Doo: Life is a Piece of Cake for Adora By Marivir R. Montebon It took a long time for this article to bake. But here’s one that is fresh from the oven (errr, laptop) and truly delectable. Adora Adora-Penn has practically been all over town for her catering business and […]
BAKED BIKO I love biko so much! Who doesn’t, right? The latik (coconut milk + brown sugar is cooked until it turns to molasses like) is the one that makes a biko so deliciously evil! However, it is so tedious to make—which turned me off. Lo and behold! There is an easy way to do […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022