By Arlene Solis Chua This lovely Greek island is where the first of the series of the movie Bourne Identity was shot. Mykonos, nicknamed the Island of the Winds, is famous for its windmills and the little Venice. White and blue are the dominant colors of the place, just like all of Greece. It’s nice […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022