By Marivir R. Montebon New York City — The Payag Restaurant on Roosevelt Avenue was packed to watch Kirby Asunto sing her way back home again here in the world’s premiere city. Donning a red dress and her hair pulled up, Kirby was at her element, belting American and Filipino pop songs for a crowd that is […]
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.
Most Viewed Posts
- NYC Commissioners urge NY State Assembly to include Health Coverage for All in State budget March 28, 2022
- US East Coast Kakampink ask for clean elections; endorse VP Robredo as true servant leader March 28, 2022
- Filipinos & Filipino Americans Call For Justice at March 30 Rally March 27, 2022
- Comm. del Castillo to OSM!: Thank you for the commitment to spotlighting FilAm contributions March 21, 2022
- OSM! Online Magazine celebrates 10 years of reportage of FilAm communities March 18, 2022