PISTACHIO POUND CAKE
• Preheat oven to 350°F.
• Beat egg yolks, add sugar & mix well.
• Add remaining ingredients & mix thoroughly.
• Spoon into greased and floured bundt pan
• Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes to an hour till you insert toothpick and comes out clean.
• Enjoy & it goes well with tea or coffee.
Ruth D. Ezra is a culinary queen in her own right through experience and training. She is a bookkeeper by profession at AllState Roadside Services in Northbrook, IL. Her greatest delight is serving good and healthy food to her husband Heman and only daughter, Isabelle. Kit would love to receive feedback on her recipes, and exchange them with yours at firstname.lastname@example.org.