NUTRITIOUSLY YUMMY SOY PUFFS!
An incredibly simple recipe that works wonders on the Ezra family’s collective taste buds; I can hardly wait to prepare this one for when my daughter comes home for summer vacation from college!
• 1 package soy puffs (cut in cubes)
• 2 tablespoon olive oil
• ½ tablespoon dried onions
• 3 tablespoon soy sauce
• ½ tablespoon dried garlic
• 1 thumb size ginger julienned
• 3 tablespoon sweet rice wine
• 3 tablespoon oyster sauce
• Crushed red pepper to your taste
• Lettuce leaves (optional)
• Combine well in a cup the soy sauce, sweet rice wine & oyster sauce & set aside.
• Heat olive oil on medium heat & sauté ginger till transparent looking.
• Then add the soy puffs and sauté them for a minute or two on both sides.
• Sprinkle the dried garlic and onions & crushed red pepper & pour the mixture till blended all together.
• Enjoy alone or wrap it with lettuce leaves.
Ruth D. Ezra is a culinary queen in her own right through experience and training. She is a bookkeeper by profession at AllState Roadside Services in Northbrook, IL. Her greatest delight is serving good and healthy food to her husband Heman and only daughter, Isabelle. Kit would love to receive feedback on her recipes, and exchange them with yours at email@example.com.