MANGO – STRAWBERRY GELATIN
1 Oikos Greek Yogurt-Strawberry flavor
1 cup Silk Pure Almond-Vanilla
2 packets unflavored gelatin
2 Manila mangoes shredded
1 can condensed milk
• Peel the mangoes and shred.
• Add the condensed milk and yogurt. Blend ’till smooth.
• Microwave the Silk Pure Almond-Vanilla until hot.
• In addition, sprinkle the gelatin over the hot Silk Pure Almond-Vanilla until completely dissolved.
• Mix the gelatin mixture with the mango mixture and stir.
• Pour into a molder or any baking dish.
• Refrigerate until set.
Ruth D. Ezra is a culinary queen in her own right through experience and training. She is a bookkeeper by profession at AllState Roadside Services in Northbrook, IL. Her greatest delight is serving good and healthy food to her husband Heman and only daughter, Isabelle. Kit would love to receive feedback on her recipes, and exchange them with yours at firstname.lastname@example.org.