LIFE IS A PUTO CHEESE
1. Fill your steamer with water and let it boil over medium heat.
2. Melt butter in a mixing bowl; Add eggs and beat together with the butter;
Add condensed milk and coconut milk and mix well. Set aside.
3. On a separate bowl, mix rice flour and baking powder and pour over
with your butter mixture.
4. Place your mixture into your molder and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese
and place into a steamer basket. Place over the boiling water and cover.
5. Steam until a toothpick inserted in the center of one of the putos comes out clean. Takes about 20 minutes.
6. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy warm or at room temperature.
Ruth D. Ezra is a culinary queen in her own right through experience and training. She is a bookkeeper by profession at AllState Roadside Services in Northbrook, IL. Her greatest delight is serving good and healthy food to her husband Heman and only daughter, Isabelle. Kit would love to receive feedback on her recipes, and exchange them with yours at email@example.com.