By Marivir R. Montebon
Health is wealth. Nothing comes before that. And at Boom Fitness, you can be sure that you are keeping yourself in the best of health.
And there are 12 top reasons why you should enroll at BOOM:
• It is spacious: Up to 18″ between exercise machines.
• It has more room: A lower member to square foot ratio.
• More equipment: The latest and greatest equipment.
• More classes: Yoga, Pilates, Urban Rebounding, Ripped, Spinning
• Serenity guaranteed: A beautiful Eastern-syle Yoga room.
• Luxurious: Immaculate, granite and marble bathrooms w/ amenities.
• More Value: Lower prices than other high-end fitness clubs.
• More Convenient: We are open, 365 days a year.
• Quality Instruction: We hire only the top Instructors.
• More Service: 24/7 Customer Service Hotline.
• More Fun: With our energetic and dedicated staff.
• More Membership Options: We offer memberships for all situations.
Boom Fitness has two locations in Manhattan, one on 1438 3rd Avenue. and on 4 Park Avenue.
It has over over 100 Exercise Stations, 10,000 lbs. of weights. It has ellipticals by Precor, treadmills, and lifecycles. Its health programs include Group Exercise Classes, Spinning, Yoga, Pilates, Personal Training, Kick Boxing, and Tai Chi.
At much reasonable rates, you would love its amenities too, the luxury locker rooms, juice bar, cardio theater, and free towel service.
AK Ibrahim, the gym’s Assistant General Manager shares why it is practical and best to enroll at BOOM Fitness. Excerpts:
First of all, best rate in the Upper East Side. The year amounts to about $500 less than a New York Sports Club. Secondly, we’re open 24 hours during the week unlike the majority of luxury fitness clubs in the area. Lastly, we’re the best value in the city due to having all classes included in membership, top trainers in the area, towel service, and great clean facilities.
2. How do you ensure that the clients get appropriate training and maintain good client relationship?
The best way to maintain a good relationship is to make sure we know our clients. I often ask my members up front what kind of workouts that they like to do. If my clients are very specific and they need various yoga classes or certain machines, I make sure to make them aware on what would work for them the best. On the opposite end, I make sure to not force beginners into doing anything that they would not be comfortable with.
3. Can trainers accept clients outside the Boom Gym? What is the ethical policy for this?
All of our trainers work with our clients inside of our facilities. However, our trainers come from many places such as Brooklyn, Queens, Connecticut,etc. so I’m sure they have their own private clients in their prospective areas. We just make sure that our trainers are not doing any private sessions with clients who are our members at our facilities.
4. How do you keep pace with competition?
We keep pace with out competition by making sure we have competitive/better rates, making sure we hire a top notch staff from our maintenance people to our trainers, and finally maintaining a positive residential environment where people from any physical spectrum can come in and work out.