2 cups of Bisquick
1 ¼ sugar
1 can fat – free evaporated milk
1 package (8oz) softened cream cheese
4 pcs of Smart Dogs® (it can be substituted)
4 eggs (to make scrambled eggs)
Maple Pancake Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Grease 12 muffin molds.
3. Cook your scrambled eggs (should be soft & moist). Divide it into 12 & set aside.
4. Slice your hot dogs in 3 parts per hot dog & set aside as well.
5. Mix Bisquick, sugar, eggs, cream cheese and milk in a large bowl with a whisk. It’s okay to have some remaining lumps.
6. Pour butter about 1/2 full into each muffin mold.
7. Place 1 hot dog slice & scrambled eggs on top of batter for each muffin mold.
8. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
This recipe is SO easy, and my whole family LOVED them especially drizzled with the maple pancake syrup!
Ruth D. Ezra is a culinary queen in her own right through experience and training. She is a bookkeeper by profession at AllState Roadside Services in Northbrook, IL. Her greatest delight is serving good and healthy food to her husband Heman and only daughter, Isabelle. Kit would love to receive feedback on her recipes, and exchange them with yours at email@example.com.